Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Meet the Editor #1

by Shawn McFadden



































This is the part where we are supposed to tell you a little bit about ourselves (How original, right?). My name is Shawn McFadden (If you didn't read the heading). I am the head of Marketing at Jetstreame Studios. I currently manage all of their social media and conceptualize and implement all of their marketing strategies. I'm currently 23 and am finishing up my BBA from Cleveland State University in Ohio. But that's all boring.

I'm a self admitted game snob with a love of the obscure. I had a brief obsession with collecting rare Gamecube games and I claim to have the best collection in the state of Ohio. My current consoles of choice are the Playstation 3 and the 3DS. Although I own the majority of current consoles (I am missing the Vita), these are the consoles I play the most. I am a Mac user (*flame shields on!*), so I don't game on PC very often. I mostly play single player games which an emphasis on RPGs. Some of my favorite games include Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mother 3, Jump Ultimate Stars (I told you, I like the obscure), and more recently Ni No Kuni. But I am only one of our editors here at Jetstreame so stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment